We’re looking for an exceptional QA Analyst who will be responsible for assessing software quality through manual testing, writing test plans and for testing software to find and report bugs. A keen eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential for this position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Learn Preventor software system and understand its intended function.
- Read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Based on the information procured in the above steps, work with other members of the QA team to determine how software is to be tested.
- Inform the test lead about what resources will be required for software testing.
- In collaboration with other QA team members, develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test cases and accurately interpret results/defects.
- Troubleshoot and pin-point functional cause of issues reported by the Customer Support Team.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Clearly report defects defining severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing when software changes are made.
- Conduct post-release testing.
- Execute automated QA processes using Cypress.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development and customer support lifecycles.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Three years plus experiences in software quality management processes
- Experience with Jira a plus.
Preferred Skills Requirements
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.